The Official SAAC Forum
October 31, 2014, 02:01:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kenny Beers Volunteer Award and THANK YOU to Lehigh Valley SAAC members  (Read 804 times)
Cobrask8
SAAC Nat'l Coordinator of Regions

Email
« on: October 16, 2011, 04:43:38 PM »

It's in the books!

The 2011 event was a great success, fantastic events, places to travel to, roads driven, Collections to see, what a weekend! it could not have happened without alot of hard work from the members of my region, and I want to thank all who were there and helped.

As many now know the sudden loss of Kenny Beers as especial hard on many of us in our group, as we knew him well, judged with him, and considered him a local friend. In his honor, we made an award in his memory recognizing a member(s) that epitomizes this selfish dedication and willing ness to help others, dig deeper than anyone else to get the exact right answer, and stoicly defend an opinion or fact. All Voluntarily.

At the show this was unaminously given to Diana Dufee and Dominic Ciliberto, who beyond a doubt were made in the same mold as Kenny, and were crucial to helping the success of this show, SAAC conventions, other Mustang Club shows, and helping anyone with questions and problems with thier Shelbys.

Well Deserved.

Unfortunately, my camera malfunctioned, and noe of the pics of them receiveing the award were saved, so I am asking if anyone has a pic of the presentatrion, please post it here.

Many Thanks,

Dan

« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 05:04:04 PM by Cobrask8 » Logged

Official Home of CHEPSK8 RACING TEAM

DC-DD

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 04:56:14 PM »

Dan and Lehigh Valley Club members that helped make this event happen - - - Dominic & I want to thank you very much for the recognization and, as you know, Kenny was a dear friend of ours so this award will be and is very special to us. 

Diana

mrmustang
SAAC Ad-Master
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 04:58:45 PM »

Dan and Lehigh Valley Club members that helped make this event happen - - - Dominic & I want to thank you very much for the recognization and, as you know, Kenny was a dear friend of ours so this award will be and is very special to us.  

Diana

Could not have gone to a nicer couple,the two of you have really gone above and beyond more times than I can remember  Chug a Lug

Brought a tear to my eyes to see the surprise and the tears in yours.  Chug a Lug Chug a Lug

Bill & Debbie S.

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
69 GT500 #1584 Grabber Orange W/White interior
1109RWHP

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 06:49:45 PM »

Congradulations on the award. It was a no-brainer on who it should go to.

ed meyer

Email
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 09:03:54 PM »

+++++++++++++++++++++++++ 111111111111111111111

car 26-JD

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 06:29:46 AM »

Congratulations to Diana & Dominic - very fitting!

1967 GT350 - car #26
Cobrask8
SAAC Nat'l Coordinator of Regions

Email
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 05:54:36 PM »

Got the pics out of my camera!

Here is just about the moment I announced it was Doominic and Diana getting the award:

« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 05:57:19 PM by Cobrask8 » Logged

Official Home of CHEPSK8 RACING TEAM

Bob Gaines

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 07:44:00 PM »

It was a no brainier . I can't think of a more appropriate pair of recipients Chug a Lug . I had to leave to catch a plane flight to get back home and was sorry I missed the presentation so thanks for the  pictures . Bob

Shelby Car Enthusiast, Collector, Shelby Concours Judge
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!