The Official SAAC Forum
October 23, 2014, 01:35:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Connie Kreski's Pink '69 GT500  (Read 18833 times)
Coralsnake
The other evil twin

www.thecoralsnake.com

WWW Email
« Reply #180 on: November 18, 2011, 04:52:52 PM »

9F02R481027

Shelby Car Enthusiast, Shelby Researcher, theCoralsnake.com Webmaster and the official Conelec Public Relations Officer
ConniesCousin

Email
« Reply #181 on: November 18, 2011, 10:34:03 PM »

Curious if you could share some items like dates,locations, names and other insider info that only FAMILY would know about? Im not that close to some of my relatives but I know alot about them!  Grin

once I do you want my autograph.. lol   j/k

Sophie is her mom, I see her all the time at work, she is a volunteer at the hospital in wyandotte still
  she has two other girls, I never met them either, like I said I started doing family tree stuff and thats
  how I found sophie and my cousin Jimmy is the one who gave me her number, when I called my uncle
  he then told me, yeah, nice wonderful family, they all lived in wyandotte too, jimmy is deceased now too
  ( found him in his apt , deceased) they dont know how long. cardiac arrest.
  sophies father I think had heart issues, so on his side all the boys inherited that , from what I see.

ConniesCousin

Email
« Reply #182 on: November 18, 2011, 10:52:33 PM »

once I do you want my autograph.. lol   j/k

Sophie is her mom, I see her all the time at work, she is a volunteer at the hospital in wyandotte still
  she has two other girls, I never met them either, like I said I started doing family tree stuff and thats
  how I found sophie and my cousin Jimmy is the one who gave me her number, when I called my uncle
  he then told me, yeah, nice wonderful family, they all lived in wyandotte too, jimmy is deceased now too
  ( found him in his apt , deceased) they dont know how long. cardiac arrest.
  sophies father I think had heart issues, so on his side all the boys inherited that , from what I see.

My grandpa and sophies mother were brother and sister, then my dad and sophie were first cousin, I am
  second ( and connie) so thats where I fit into the picture.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 04:19:08 AM by mrmustang » Logged
mikeljgt500kr

In the High Mountains of New Mexico

« Reply #183 on: November 19, 2011, 09:23:21 AM »

Yes, Sophie is a very nice lady and a joy to talk with.

ConniesCousin

Email
« Reply #184 on: November 20, 2011, 10:47:45 PM »

Yes, Sophie is a very nice lady and a joy to talk with.

She is, she told me all the family stories, except about connie, so I am sure I know why she didnt
   and I wish they didnt blow up the net with all those pics of her.

Thanks Mike, I really adore sophie, she is or could have been a teacher I swear, I would have learned
   more in her class then any other.

anyways, still trying to help... no promises, but I will get back with you soon as I find out anything Smiley

ConniesCousin

Email
« Reply #185 on: November 21, 2011, 07:20:29 PM »

9F02R481027

I keep getting told there are more numbers/ even from a friend who does investigations.

I spoke to my cousin today, she told me that as far as she knew the car never left california.

I seen a fastback in a picture on a site today that looked like it minus the hood.

I thought I could least find a lead, but , nothing worked. so I wish all you good luck with finding
   it. I know whom ever gets to it first will take exceptional care of it.  Smiley

mikeljgt500kr

« Reply #186 on: November 22, 2011, 07:23:35 AM »

No, that's all the VIN numbers they needed in 1969, that is all there is and it is correct.  The search goes on....

Coralsnake
The other evil twin

www.thecoralsnake.com

WWW Email
« Reply #187 on: November 22, 2011, 07:28:50 AM »

Mikes correct. Thats the entire VIN. Your friend needs more training. You won't find it by typing in the car fax or some other online service. VINs were standardized with 17 characters beginning in 1981.

Wink

« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 07:33:54 AM by Coralsnake » Logged

Shelby Car Enthusiast, Shelby Researcher, theCoralsnake.com Webmaster and the official Conelec Public Relations Officer
shelbymann1970

« Reply #188 on: November 23, 2011, 11:13:46 PM »

So someone tells "conniescousin" he needs more of the vin and he does investigations? What kind of investigations does he do?? Anyone with car experience would be well versed on this. If you are trying to find it without personal information that only your family would know then you are wasting your time. I'm sure many here and about have done more thorough investigations trying to find that car and many others and they are still lost.

SAAC Member
1970 GT350 vert
1969 Mach1 SCJ 4 speed DP car
cobrakidz

Email
« Reply #189 on: November 24, 2011, 12:40:53 AM »

I remember hunting down the 1965 edition for the Sunbeam Tiger--even my wife was searching swap meets.

66 GT350
03 Cobra
65 Tiger
67 beater "Tiger"
mikeljgt500kr

« Reply #190 on: November 24, 2011, 07:48:58 AM »

I remember hunting down the 1965 edition for the Sunbeam Tiger--even my wife was searching swap meets.

Was it Jo Collins' '65 shown here?
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2011/11/d91ebae89e1e3efe357644748a21b237.jpg

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!