News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

68 Shelby GT350 Holley carb spacer

Started by Corey Bowcutt, December 13, 2020, 12:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corey Bowcutt

I am looking to buy the final piece I need to complete the installation of my original Holley Carb on my 1968 GT350.  The piece I am looking for is the spacer that goes between the Holley Carb and the Aluminum Intake manifold.  The picture below I got off "Thecoralsnake.com" and it has a stainless nipple for the PCV valve.  This is the one I would love to find.  Pete warns on his website that it is hard to find.  Does anyone out there have one they would be willing to part with?  If so please PM me.

Thank you,

Corey

Corey Bowcutt

So it seems I am striking out on finding this part.  No one out there has a spare one of these tucked away?  I would so like an original if I can find one.

Corey

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Corey Bowcutt on December 15, 2020, 12:27:27 PM
So it seems I am striking out on finding this part.  No one out there has a spare one of these tucked away?  I would so like an original if I can find one.

Corey
Regardless of if all bakelite spacer and nipple , bakelite with straight metal tube or cut off Boss 302 version once the hose is installed you will not see anything anyway.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby