The Official SAAC Forum
February 23, 2017, 07:08:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SAAC-36 Popular Vote Car Show Results  (Read 201877 times)
Computerworks
Administrator

Email
« on: May 30, 2011, 01:15:36 PM »

Wedgeman

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 08:55:19 PM »

Dumb Question..........looking at the results of the popular vote, there were ...NOT ONE... 67 GT 500  entered?Huh??? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

66shelby
ExCarryover Owner &

DRIVEN...The way Carroll Shelby intended.

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 07:48:28 AM »

Dumb Question..........looking at the results of the popular vote, there were ...NOT ONE... 67 GT 500  entered?Huh??? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

There was one 500 entered, but he had no "ballot" envelope on his windshield.  Beautiful car too. Camera

Its better to be a racer for a minute, than a spectator for a lifetime.
Cobrask8
SAAC Nat'l Coordinator of Regions

Email
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 04:10:44 PM »

The 500 came in very late after parade laps and just parked with the other 67's, never came up to us at the front table to register.

Dan

Official Home of CHEPSK8 RACING TEAM

soltic

Email
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 07:48:16 AM »

Good morning, newbie Rod here - first post and an apology right off the bat - sorry for dragging up an old thread!

I've purchased a csx7000 car w/ next to no miles on it and on a nice picture and description sheet included w/ the car the following pic was shown although no trophy was received and nothing on the pretty sheet described it winning an award:

The show results above show csx7038 took the prize. My car is a few down the row in vin and similar in color, white striped nose.

Just wondering if anybody can weigh in, to me it's not a big deal at all as I'm not a show-car person and never "shown" a car & the car is what it is on it's own - beautiful, don't need a trophy for that.

I'm more amused that someone would go to the length of taking a pic @ a convention then insinuate their car won....  Cry

-Rod

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!