The Official SAAC Forum
August 01, 2014, 08:54:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Login Register Search New Photo Gallery Calendar Contact Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Correct high and low pressure power steering hoses for '67 GT 350  (Read 709 times)
67-2124

Email
« on: February 19, 2011, 12:23:24 PM »

Not sure if this is the correct area to post this question but here goes anyway.  My car has the original lines for the power steering but the high pressure line has developed a hole.  I ordered a replacement from a good supplier but when checking the set up to my original there are some differences.  The lines on my car are different than for a standard '67 289 mustang with power steering, right?  My car has the cooler behind the grille like I thing all Shelby's had.  The low pressure line is way to short to go to the cooler and the connector at the valve is not bent like the original.

Where can I get the correct set up for my car? 

67-2124

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 12:30:12 PM »

I just found a post back in 2010 re: the '68 hoses.  That may be the only information  that is available out here for the '67 and '68's

Bob Gaines

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 07:24:21 PM »

Not sure if this is the correct area to post this question but here goes anyway.  My car has the original lines for the power steering but the high pressure line has developed a hole.  I ordered a replacement from a good supplier but when checking the set up to my original there are some differences.  The lines on my car are different than for a standard '67 289 mustang with power steering, right?  My car has the cooler behind the grille like I thing all Shelby's had.  The low pressure line is way to short to go to the cooler and the connector at the valve is not bent like the original.

Where can I get the correct set up for my car? 
You are correct 67 and 68 GT350's have unique P/S lines. They are different then a regular Mustang.you can PM me and we can discuss what you need . I have one set left. Bob

Shelby Car Enthusiast, Collector, Shelby Concours Judge
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Site Customized by DragonFly Designs StatsPowered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!